HD POLARIZED LENS LAYER
Never Hide HD Polarized lens are made up of 9 ultra-thin layers, an integrated system of coating layers densely packed using ion-assisted deposition results in a lens surface.
- Hydrophobic Coat – Repels moisture and grease. Water will disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily.
- Flash Mirror Coat – The benefit of these coat is to reduce the reflected light which enters your eyes when you wear your favorite shades.
- Hard Coat – Cleaned by ion bombardment for excellent adhesion and durability.
- Ultraviolet Filter – Excellent filtering properties blocking 100% of harmful UVA and UVB up to UV400nm and does not distort color.
- HD Polycarbonate – Made of superlight low specific gravity material which is suitable for high performance sports. The high clarity lens from the high ABBE value helps to provide functionality in sports sunglasses.
- Polarized Film – Filter off 99.9% glare of horizontal surfaces like water and snow which causes eye fatigue.
- Anti Reflective Coat – The residual reflex color that reduces reflectance of glare. The result is sharper vision, particularly in high glare conditions like driving.